- Lead the Administration Team to provide day-to-day administration support and services;
- Provide full spectrum of administration supports including general office administration, procurement, fixed assets management, company events, office renovation and maintenance;
- Responsible for shop insurance arrangement, facilities/ equipment maintenance, contract renewal and etc.;
- Review, formulate and implement administration policies, procedures and operating manuals of the Group Administration;
- Monitor the inventory level under the management of Group Administration;
- Handle quotation comparison/analysis and price negotiation with vendors align to the company policy;
- In-charge the office renovation project and work closely with property management office of the building;
- Discuss with Department heads to consolidate the annual admin budget plan;
- Prepare annual budget and control expenditure of administration services;
- Participate in ESG project and contribute to health, safety and environmental initiatives;
- Organize corporate events and festival activities to all stakeholders;
- Arrange monthly luncheons and celebrations, coordinate daily breakfast and fruit deliveries and so on;
- Handle other ad-hoc projects and tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in related disciplines;
- 6-8 years administration and secretarial experience;
- Mature and self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong leadership with competent in negotiation with stakeholders;
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word processing;
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
How to apply:
- We offer competitive salary, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, please fill in the application form and upload your resume with your present and expected salary.