- Define, plan and coordinate work teams, including coordinating the activities of cross- functional teams by leading through influence to ensure project timelines are met.
- Deliver results for each project through leadership and partnership with cross-functional teams and by working directly with various stakeholders across the Company.
- Manages projects through to completion, ensuring on-time delivery and maintaining overall project ownership to assigned projects.
- Draft and/or quality-assure tender documentation.
- Agree on appropriate contract management approaches for procurement projects and assess supplier performance.
- Ensure the proper evaluation processes and scenarios takes place to support monthly sourcing and operational cycle.
- Collaborate with business owners to ensure proper reporting, system and process knowledge is available and work on continuous improvement.
- Contribute to the development and distribution of project reports and other communication as required.
- Acts as a primary point of contact for designated projects, facilitating project update meetings, and written communication and reports to inform stakeholders of progress.
- Complete the appropriate governance and approval processes.
- Ensure integrity and ethics are maintained throughout the procurement process.
- Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or any related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain management and project management
- Extensive experience in a tender and RFx-related role, with at least three years of direct involvement in completing RFx.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to define, plan, and coordinate work teams, as well as coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams.
- Strong leadership and partnership skills, with the ability to work directly with various stakeholders across the Company.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to ensure the proper process and scenarios evaluation takes place to support monthly sourcing and operational cycle.
- Strong contract management skills, with the ability to agree on appropriate contract management approaches for procurement projects and assess supplier performance.
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance skills, with the ability to draft and/or quality assure tendering documentation.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently, and achieve results.
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong work ethic and high level of accountability.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to act as a primary point of contact for designated projects, facilitate project update meetings, and provide written communication and reports to inform stakeholders of progress.
- Advance MS Office user (MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint..etc.)
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
How to apply:
- We offer competitive salary, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, please fill in the application form and upload your resume with your present and expected salary.