Reports to the Brand General Manager and leads a small team, responsible for managing front line HR activities. Our objective is to equip our front-line staff with excellent human resources that align with our Brand recruitment strategy, comply with legal employment practices, and are managed effectively within the approved budget. And our ultimate goal is to ensure that our front-line staff are not only engaged with the company, but also feel valued and supported.
As an Operations Strategic Business Partner, addresses the front-line employment issue by proposing and implementing effective HR policies and practices to foster a harmonious and safe working environment in the front line.
- Formulate staff HR Policy & Procedure and review its effectiveness for front-line
- Plan and execute front-line staff recruitment strategies
- Conduct regular reviews of HR practices to ensure adherence to local legislation (including those related to the Employment Ordinance, Employee Compensation Ordinance, Privacy Ordinance, Discrimination Ordinance, Immigration Ordinance and so on)
- Implement performance management review for all front-line staff periodically
- Advise and assist Operations management to handle front-line discipline and grievance issues
- Execute work Injury prevention plan by work injury investigation, prevention education to minimize Work Accident and potential negligence claims
- Responsible for staff engagement programs include but not limited to shop visits, counselling and front-line staff caring activities and wellbeing programs
- Handle all front line staff HR matters and complete the ad hoc task as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Human Resources Management discipline
- Rehab Management qualification & Counselling qualification
- 10 years HR management experience with at least 4 years experience in F&B industries
- Well-versed with Labour Ordinance and other employment related ordinance
- Strong leadership and a good problem-solver
- Good analytical skills and possess excellent presentation skill
- Excellent in communication and interpersonal skill with practical experience in counselling is a plus
- Proficiency in MS applications (Word, Excel, Power point), Chinese word processing and HRIS
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
How to apply:
- We offer competitive salary, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, please fill in the application form and upload your resume with your present and expected salary.