- Oversee the day-to-day operations of multiple outlets and drive performance to achieve targets and KPIs including but not limited to Sales, P&L, Food Cost, Manpower, QSC&V standard of the Company.
- Prepare the annual budget and business plan; direct the collection of data and preparation of divisions consolidated reports to ensure the provision of reliable inventory, cost control and financial data to support F&B Managements decision making.
- Achieve financial and operational objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for premises’ budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing financial reports, managing quality and cost control.
- Develop, implement and improve all processes and procedures to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Identify market trends and opportunities to increase sales and profitability; liaise with marketing team on promotion and marketing functions.
- Coordinate with R&D team the development of Food & Beverage menus, point of sale systems, service procedures and standards of operation development, assessment and revision.
- Train, motivate and evaluate the team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business partners to drive business growth.
- Support and implement the ad hoc duties assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Catering or Hospitality Management or any related discipline
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience in a managerial role within Food and Beverage, preferably with Japanese casual dining.
- Proven track record of managing and implementing operational changes.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Independent, entrepreneurial with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Hands-on experience of MS office applications.
- More experience will be considered as a Senior Operation Manager
How to apply:
- We offer competitive salary, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, please fill in the application form and upload your resume with your present and expected salary.