- Provide full spectrum of company secretarial support for the listed company and its subsidiaries incorporated in Hong Kong and different jurisdictions
- Assist in the preparation of the annual /interim reports, announcements and circulars
- Monitor, update and maintain database and corporate records, such as minute book, registers, agreements, etc., in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Assist in arrangement and on-site support for board and committee meetings, and annual general meetings. Draft board resolutions and papers for signing and approval
- Assist in establishing, winding up and restructuring companies as needed
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- Associate Member or finalist of HKCGI
- A minimum of 4 years’ company secretarial experience gained from listed companies
- Attentive to details, with strong common sense and analytical mind, good at problem-solving.
- Self-initiated, independent and able to meet tight schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to create and maintain good working relationships with teammates and all levels of staff members from various business units
- Proficiency in written and spoken in English and Chinese including Putonghua
How to apply:
- We offer competitive salary, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, please fill in the application form and upload your resume with your present and expected salary.