Reporting to the Group Senior Marketing Manager, this role will be leading the development of key visual concepts and product marketing material for Tamjai’s brands in Hong Kong and also overseas markets. The ideal candidate must be a Food Lover and will be responsible for creating innovative and visually stunning designs that communicate our brand messages to bring our brand to life. The Senior Designer will be ensuring that all design work meets the highest standards of quality and creativity.
- Act as the key owner of the brand guidelines and drive brand level designs that can fully embody the Tamjai brand essence and brand story
- Create designs for Tamjai’s key products collateral and also marketing collaterals materials, including leaflets and POP, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to understand brand and product messaging and develop designs that effectively communicate that messaging to our target audience
- Manage the full design process, from concept development to final production, ensuring that all work is completed on time and to the highest quality standards
- Be a key brand guardian representing group marketing to ensure overseas executions are up to standard
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends and techniques, and apply that knowledge to the development of new designs
- Work closely with vendors to ensure that designs are produced to the highest quality standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in graphic design or other related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in graphic design or related field, with knowledge in F&B products will be an advantage
- Proficiency in industry-standard software tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other software
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a high level of creativity, innovation, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with printing and production processes, and a demonstrated ability to manage design projects from concept to final production
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow in the role
How to apply:
- We offer competitive salary, on-the-job development program and rewarding career opportunities for ambitious individuals who are looking for challenges. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, please fill in the application form and upload your resume with your present and expected salary.